Steps to make Egg Pratha
- Add half cup of wheat flour in a bowl.
- Knead the wheat flour properly with enough warm water.
- Put a few drops of oil on the dough.
- Again knead it properly. Don’t use water here.
- Flour the rolling area, make 2 balls of that dough. Flatten a ball. Sprinkle flour.
- Roll it into a round layer. If you don’t want to make a layered pratha, skip the next three steps. To make layered pratha, apply some oil over the dough.
- Fold it in half. Apply oil again.
- Again fold it.
- Roll it to a triangle.
- Make a pratha out of the dough.
- Keep the pratha beside in a plate. Let it cool or it can burn the pratha.
- Prepare egg mixture-chop onions, coriander leaves, chilies and add to a bowl. You can use capsicums as well. Break the egg. Put some salt, pepper and turmeric.
- Beat the egg mixture until frothy.
- Add oil to a pan and put the mixture on it slowly. Allow it to cook.
- Put the pratha on it. Press gently. Flip it. Allow it to fry.
The recipe is ready