Glucose biscuit/Parle G biscuit (one packet)
Tamarind Powder (2/4 of a small bowl)
Sugar Powder (3 spoons)
Coconut Powder (2/4 of a bowl)
Dry Fruits Powder (1 bowl)
Cream/Malai (4-5 spoons)
Steps to make Glucose Balls
- Use one packet of glucose or Parle G biscuits. Grind it and put it in a bowl.
- Take a small bowl. Grind Tamarind and put it in the bowl. Tamarind gives a flavor to the recipe.
- Take some sugar, make the sugar powder. In place of sugar you can use honey because honey is good for health. If you don’t like honey then leave it.
- Make the coconut powder. If you don’t like coconut powder then don’t use it. Its optional. You can take as much as you want, according to your taste.
- Take some dry fruits including (almonds, cashew nuts, etc.).
- Take some cream or malia so that it turns into a dough.
- Take the biscuit powder and the dry fruit powder. Mix it well.
- Then put the tamarind powder. Mix it properly.
- Put 3-4 spoons of sugar powder or honey and mix it.
- Put 3-4 spoons of coconut powder (if needed). Mix it.
- Now this step is very important because from the cream we will make the dough. Put the cream slowly and slowly because we have to make dough out of it. Neither hard nor soft.
- After making the dough, make balls from it.
Video link is here-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx2vo3td1sM
Now your recipe is ready
By- Himanshi Behl