Mango Puree (3/4 of a bowl)
Mango Pieces (optional)
Water (4 glasses)
Sugar Powder (3-4 spoons)
Tea (optional) (small cup)
Lemon Juice (½ or ¾ tablespoon)
Mint leaves (optional)
Steps to make Mango Iced Tea
- Grind 1 medium sized mango. Do not mix water while making the puree. You can also use pieces of mangoes. They are optional.
- Grind sugar to make the sugar powder.
- For making the tea you have to put 3-4 tea leaves in the water. Let the leaves melt. Then boil the water. Cover it and keep it beside for 4-5 minutes. Then strain it.
- Take a lemon. Make lemon juice out of it.
- Take 3-4 fresh and washed mint leaves. Melt them in water and then strain it.
- Put the mango puree in the water. If you are using mango pieces, put them also.
- Put the sugar powder, mix it well. You can put it as much as you want, according to your taste.
- Take half cup of tea and put it in the mixture. It only makes the taste tangy. If you don’t want the taste tangy, then you leave this.
- Put the lemon juice, mix it properly. Remember, there should be no pulp and seed of the lemon.
- Now, put the mint water mix it well. It is not necessary to put the mint water.
Now your recipe is ready
By- Himanshi Behl